Monday, July 8, 2013
Photos: Pained people shove corn dogs down their throats in annual Libertine Bar contest
We bet those people never want to see a corn dog again.
LOWER GREENVILLE How many corn dogs must you eat to look this miserable? 26. Nate Collins was the winner of the 5th Annual Brass Knuckle Corn Dog Beatdown at the Libertine Bar on July 4, 2013 by eating 26 corn dogs. The contest pits corn dog eaters against one another for cash and bragging rights.
The winner, Collins, received $100 to Libertine and an awesome trophy. Second got a $50 gift certificate, and third got $25 in quarters.
In all, 400 corn dogs were prepared; 320 were eaten. We bet those people never want to see a corn dog again.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy