Monday, July 8, 2013
Photos: Pained people shove corn dogs down their throats in annual Libertine Bar contest
We bet those people never want to see a corn dog again.
LOWER GREENVILLE How many corn dogs must you eat to look this miserable? 26. Nate Collins was the winner of the 5th Annual Brass Knuckle Corn Dog Beatdown at the Libertine Bar on July 4, 2013 by eating 26 corn dogs. The contest pits corn dog eaters against one another for cash and bragging rights.
The winner, Collins, received $100 to Libertine and an awesome trophy. Second got a $50 gift certificate, and third got $25 in quarters.
In all, 400 corn dogs were prepared; 320 were eaten. We bet those people never want to see a corn dog again.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling