Monday, July 15, 2013
Photos: It was a man’s world Friday night during racy Boylesque
They don't perform very often in Dallas, which is why this event was sold out.
DEEP ELLUM They say girls just wanna have fun. But what about the boys?
Friday night at The Quixotic World in Deep Ellum, a host of talented boys performed Boylesque, a male burlesque show. The men of Boylesque teased, titillated, and even tossed (golf) balls. It was a man's, man's, man's world by the end of the show.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy