Thursday, July 18, 2013
Photos: Widespread Panic jams the night away at Verizon Theatre July 18
The Dead Heads of a different era flocked to Grand Prairie.
GRAND PRAIRIE After decades of being one of the nation's most popular jam bands, Widespread Panic is still drawing fans old and new by the thousands. Wednesday night, the Dead Heads of a different era funneled into Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie for a night filled with crazy light shows, impromptu jam sessions, and good vibes.
Check out the photos below.
See more stories in:
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously