Thursday, July 18, 2013
Photos: Widespread Panic jams the night away at Verizon Theatre July 18
The Dead Heads of a different era flocked to Grand Prairie.
GRAND PRAIRIE After decades of being one of the nation's most popular jam bands, Widespread Panic is still drawing fans old and new by the thousands. Wednesday night, the Dead Heads of a different era funneled into Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie for a night filled with crazy light shows, impromptu jam sessions, and good vibes.
Check out the photos below.
See more stories in:
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas