Monday, July 22, 2013
Photos: Flying Saucer in Addison tapped rare brews at BeerBQ
Bartenders poured local beers from Deep Ellum Brewing Company, Rahr & Sons, and Lakewood.
The focus was certainly on the beer and not on the "BQ," though the bar did offer dessert topped with Lakewood Brewing Company's Temptress Ice Cream.
Special beer releases included a Divine Reserve cask from St. Arnold Brewing Company and brews from three Dallas-based breweries: Deep Ellum Brewing Company, Rahr & Sons Brewing Company, and Lakewood Brewing Co.
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius