Monday, July 22, 2013
Photos: Flying Saucer in Addison tapped rare brews at BeerBQ
Bartenders poured local beers from Deep Ellum Brewing Company, Rahr & Sons, and Lakewood.
The focus was certainly on the beer and not on the "BQ," though the bar did offer dessert topped with Lakewood Brewing Company's Temptress Ice Cream.
Special beer releases included a Divine Reserve cask from St. Arnold Brewing Company and brews from three Dallas-based breweries: Deep Ellum Brewing Company, Rahr & Sons Brewing Company, and Lakewood Brewing Co.
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine