Monday, July 22, 2013
Tan Chihuahua found in East Dallas
This pretty pup needs to be reunited with her owners.
EAST DALLAS A tan and white Chihuahua was found Sunday, July 21 near I-30 and East Grand Avenue. The person who found the dog said the owner has not been located despite repeated posts on websites and Craigslist.
If you recognize the dog in the photo to the right, call 214-228-4059.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios
- Photos: The Cotton Club came to life in '20s-themed party in Dallas
- UPDATED: Former Top Chef contestant Danyele McPherson is moving south on Greenville Ave