Tuesday, July 23, 2013
5 most ridiculous happenings in Kanye West’s career
The Taylor Swift interruption wasn't his first awards show oops.
When Kanye West isn’t dissing Taylor Swift, blaming Presidents for natural disasters, or tweeting about how great his rap lyrics are, he can usually be found doing some incredibly strange things. Here are the five strangest things that Kanye West has ever done.
1. He created a ridiculously expensive clothing line. Some of the clothing items included was a plain white T-shirt for a whopping $120. The A.P.C clothing line contained only eight pieces and were all just basic clothing items with West’s name on it.
2. His Taylor Swift stage-bombing has led him to a life of awesome, according to Kanye. In a recent interview, the rapper stated, “It’s only led me to awesome truth and awesomeness. Beauty, truth, awesomeness. That’s all it is.”
3. But the Taylor Swift interruption wasn't his first awards show offense. When his music video for “Touch the Sky” lost to Justice and Simian’s “We are Friends” at the MTV Europe Music Awards, Kanye stormed the stage to tell the world exactly how much he deserved to win.
4. He proclaimed himself as the voice of this generation ... and a few other things. In Kanye’s own eyes and words, he’s the Michael Jordan of Music, a significant historical figure, and sometimes refers to himself as the Louis Vuitton Don.
5. He created an HBO pilot styled after Larry David's Curb your Enthusiasm. He advertised himself as the Black Larry David, but apparently the show never took off, as it was just a dulled down version of himself.
Pegasus News Content partner - soso Active