Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Rockwall bazaar this weekend benefits neglected local children
The market is open both Saturday and Sunday.
ROCKWALL A sales bazaar benefiting abused and neglected children in Rockwall and Kaufman Counties will be held by Lone Star CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) this weekend at their offices at 108 and 110 Kenway.
Saturday hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday hours are noon to 4 p.m.
Lone Star CASA is part of a national network of 933 programs that are recruiting, training, and supporting volunteers to represent the best interests of abused and neglected children in the courtroom.
Bazaar items include new and slightly used items such as pictures, frames, art, vases, housewares, small electronics, collectibles, and sports equipment. Clothes are not included.
Donations of items is still being accepted. For info, call 972-772-5858 or visit www.lonestarcasa.org.
Pegasus News Content partner - TheRockwallNews.com
- Restaurant review: Rockwall's Zanata scores big with a 900-degree hickory inferno
- Zombie Glow Run supports new Rockwall Community Playhouse
- Fundraiser for fallen West, Texas firefighter's family slated for June 15 in Rockwall
- Voice contestant Amber Carrington will sing in Rockwall Thursday night
- Rockwall ISD will host teen suicide and depression workshop on June 4