Wednesday, July 24, 2013 , Updated 11:36 a.m., July 26, 2013
UPDATED: Jazz concert outside Dallas City Hall Friday is canceled due to rain
DALLAS UPDATE: According to Facebook, the jazz concert is canceled because of the drizzle. "But don't despair! We'll host another evening concert August 23rd," according to the Facebook post.
Outdoor concerts in Dallas are like 5K runs. If you look hard enough, there’s one happening practically every day. But this Friday’s Living Plaza Evening Concerts stands out simply because of its cool location.
Featuring a live performance from Yells at Eels, the plaza outside our beloved I.M. Pei-designed City Hall comes alive in a whole new way. Food trucks and a beer garden will be available to purchase snacks and drinks. Or pack your own picnic and spread out on a blanket with all your friends.
Dogs and kids are welcome, too, so it’s jazzy fun for the whole family.
Just make sure to add this to your Friday evening to-do list now. Because the gay bar patio happy hours will still be there next week.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day