Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Bon Jovi returns to Dallas for a second time in 2013
Tickets go on sale June 10.
DALLAS Because he can, Jon Bon Jovi's camp announced that his "Because We Can -- The Tour" will revisit Dallas at the American Airlines Center on October 16. The tour last stopped at the AAC on April 11, 2013.
The band has sold more than 120 million records, according to Billboard, and is one of the biggest rock bands of the '80s and '90s. Expect to hear mega-hits like "You Give Love a Bad Name," "Wanted Dead or Alive," and "It's My Life."
Tickets for the October 16 show go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday, June 10. Tickets start at $19.50 and can be purchased through Ticketmaster. American Express cardholders can buy tickets Wednesday, June 5 through Friday, June 7.
The show boasts "a constantly evolving stage production that transforms every song," according to a press release, plus more than "90 high-speed moving elements." Sounds dangerous.
Get the lowdown on the band on the free app, compatible with iPhone or Android.
See more stories in:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day