Thursday, June 6, 2013
Voice contestant Amber Carrington will sing in Rockwall Thursday night
Parts of the event will be aired Monday on The Voice.
ROCKWALL Singing sensation Amber Carrington is coming home on June 6 to sing one song and be presented with a proclamation and key to the City by Mayor David Sweet at the free Concert By The Lake at The Harbor. The 20-year-old made it into the Top 5 contestants on NBC-TV’s The Voice singing competition Tuesday night.
Segments of her appearance will be telecast by NBC5-TV News Thursday evening and are expected to be played during Monday night’s singing competition on The Voice, which airs from 7-9 p.m.
After Monday's show, nationwide voting opens at 9 p.m. June 10 until 9 a.m. June 11. The Tuesday night Results Show will eliminate one more performer, when only four contestants will remain. The procedure will repeat until the winner is chosen July 2.
After the festivities at 7:30 p.m. with Carrington Thursday night, show group Live 80 will still perform their '80s hits, as scheduled until 9 p.m.
Amber Carrington: “Skyfall” - The Voice Highlight
Pegasus News Content partner - TheRockwallNews.com
- Rockwall bazaar this weekend benefits neglected local children
- Fundraiser for fallen West, Texas firefighter's family slated for June 15 in Rockwall
- Crews unfurled 40-foot flag atop a crane overlooking Rockwall Harbor for Memorial Day
- Female inmate in Rockwall jail hanged herself
- George P. Bush calls for change in Texas education system