Friday, June 7, 2013
Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
Make sure this event goes on your summer to-do list.
FORT WORTH Parents, kids, and dogs were all smiles Thursday afternoon for the season's first Rockin' the River, a weekly event at Fort Worth's Panther Island Pavilion where a local band plays while attendees swim and sunbathe. Rockin' the River is free to attend, with tubes available to rent and beer and food for sale. It's appropriate for all ages.
On Thursday, June 6, Josh Weathers Band played funky beats to the several hundred in attendance. You've got to check out Rockin' the River this summer:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun