Monday, June 17, 2013 , Updated 9:25 a.m., June 19, 2013
UPDATED: Second Eagles show added to Dallas stop in October 2013
A pre-sale runs June 20-21 if you use a special code.
DALLAS The Eagles are now performing in Dallas for two nights instead of one, after LiveNation reported "overwhelming fan demand" for the October 11 sold-out show. Sales for the added October 12 show begin at 10 a.m. June 22.
The rock band, consisting of Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, and Timothy B. Schmit, will play some songs never performed live, as well as some old favorites. (We're guessing they won't be able to get out of there before the crowd hears "Hotel California.") The band has sold 120 million albums worldwide, according to LiveNation, and has taken home six Grammys.
How to get tickets to the October 12 show at American Airlines Center once they go on sale:
- At the American Airlines Center Box Office
- At any Ticketmaster location
- By calling 1-800-745-3000 or 866-448-7849
- By going to Ticketmaster.com
American Express cardholders can purchase tickets early, from 10 a.m. June 17 through 10 p.m. June 21. Ticket sales for the general public open at 10 a.m. June 22.
[UPDATE: According to a LiveNation email, a ticket pre-sale begins at 10 a.m. June 20 if you use the password "picnic." The pre-sale ends at 10 p.m. June 21.]
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger