Monday, June 17, 2013
SMU will resurrect tween dreamboat Aaron Carter from ashes of one-hit-wonderdom
Hillary Duff's ex will perform on the Boulevard in August.
UNIVERSITY PARK Aaron carter and SMU — two words I never thought would go together.
Nonetheless, here I type, all thanks to SMU’s Program Council, which
probably overpaid has managed to lure the ’90s teen star out of hiding for a special concert they’re calling “Block Party on the Boulevard.”
It’s been about a decade since Aaron has been relevant, so here's a few (alleged) facts about his career:
1. He won the Hunger Games.
2. He’s a patriot.
3. He’s pro-chain mail.
4. He’s one for the environment.
Alas, Carter’s crowning achievement, Aaron’s Party.
Aaron Carter — Aaron’s Party (Come Get It)
Get your chain mail tank tops ready.
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling