Thursday, June 20, 2013
Bundle of joy: Selena Gomez is now a big sister
Mandy Cornett, Selena’s mother gave birth to a baby girl last Thursday with husband of seven years Brian Teefy.
GRAND PRAIRIE Apparently celebrities aren’t the only ones going baby crazy this year, Disney pop star Selena Gomez is finally a big sister. According to The Huffington Post, Mandy Cornett, Selena’s mother gave birth to a baby girl last Thursday with husband of seven years Brian Teefy.
Gomez broke the exciting news last month when she tweeted a photo on Mother’s Day of her mother’s growing baby bump saying, “Hope all the amazing moms had a great day! I have the best momma in the world :)) I love you so much!.”
Selena’s best friend Demi Lovato also seemed to be excited about the new addition to the family, as she expressed it via Twitter.
This is the first child the couple has together after the lost of their first baby in 2011.
Now that Selena has a little sister, she’ll no longer have to worry about who’ll she play dress up with!
Gracie Elliot Teefey is definitely a welcoming bundle of joy for the entire family.
Momma, Brian, and me are all so grateful for all your well wishes. My lil sissy Gracie Elliot Teefey was born on June 12th. Luv you all XO— Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) June 14, 2013
See more stories in:
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas