Thursday, June 20, 2013
Photos: The bunk and slam dunk outfits of pop singer Ke$ha
Her style is as volatile as Texas tornado season.
You may be used to seeing Ke$ha all decked out in fishnet tights, splattered paint, and ripped t-shirts, but from time to time she does tend to "class it up" from her original trashy look to a much more less trashy look. Click through to see some of the best and worst looks.
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup