Monday, June 24, 2013
Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley play Dallas September 13
Miranda Lambert is from Lindale, Texas.
Miranda Lambert — “Mama’s Broken Heart”
DALLAS Whew, it's been a big week for concert announcements in Dallas, as we already wrote about Beyonce's second Dallas stop in 2013, Macklemore's tour, and Mumford & Sons' rescheduled date. Add to that list a concert tour from country singers Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley. The two travel to Dallas' Gexa Energy Pavilion September 13.
Lambert calls it a "tour of epic badassery." Indeed: Cue her new single, "Mama's Broken Heart."
Lambert toured with Bentley in 2007, and the two are back together in their Locked & Reloaded Tour. Bentley released his sixth album, titled Home, in 2012.
- Gexa Energy Pavilion
1818 1st Avenue
- Age limit: All ages $31 - $55.75
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, June 28 via LiveNation.com or at 800-745-3000. A Ran Fan presale begins at 10 a.m. June 26.Follow @sblaskovich
See more stories in:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup