Monday, June 24, 2013
“Oh that’s cold!”: Runners at Splash Dash in Plano shriek as they wade through ice water
Participants got wet and wild at the fun race.
PLANO Nevermind that temperatures were in the 90s on Saturday. Runners at Splash Dash in Plano gasped and screamed as they waded through icy water as part of the 5K challenge.
The course was filled with wet obstacles, all designed to get participants soaked. Have a look at the fun:
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Theater review: Theatre Britain's Christmas Panto reinvents The Three Little Pigs in hilarious play to close the year
- Allen's first brewery slated to open mid-2014
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday