Friday, March 1, 2013
Artist Ronald Radwanski opens prism exhibition at ilume Gallerie Friday
The exhibition runs through April 6.
DALLAS Culture alert! One of our favorite artists has a new show launching Friday at ilume Gallerie and it’s going to be spectacular. And not just because of the free cocktails.
Through April 6, discover the “Prism Collection” from Ronald Radwanski, gallery director and artist in residence. This new series of acrylic and mother of pearl overlays on canvas features a geometric style that’s simply mesmerizing and deeply vibrant, but even more impressive when seen in person.
In addition to original canvas works, he will also make available a series of framed prints. It’s an easy way to bring incredible art into your home without breaking the bank.
Plus, a portion of proceeds from sales benefits the Greg Dollgener Memorial AIDS Fund, making this another prime example of art with heart.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
See more stories in:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday