Friday, March 1, 2013
SMU students turn themselves in for alleged assault at Sig Ep house
Warrants were issued February 22, and they turned themselves in February 28.
DALLAS Four male students turned themselves in to SMU Police on February 28 in connection with the February 10 alleged assault of another student at the Sigma Phi Epsilon House.
The students turned themselves in after warrants were issued for their arrest on Friday, February 22.
Kent Best said in a statement, “The students have been temporarily suspended from SMU pending the outcome of the legal process and any student conduct review proceedings.”
SMU Police sent their findings from their investigation to the Dallas County District Attorney’s office.
The SMU Police Department has not updated the daily crime report log.
Pegasus News Content partner - The Daily Campus
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas