Friday, March 1, 2013
Nothing TASTEs as good as giving at this year’s DJCC wine-tasting fundraiser
It's Pinot with a purpose.
TASTE is what the DJCC refers to as a “charitable wine tasting.” This year ticketed attendees will be able to taste over 15 premiere wines from around the world while snacking on light hors d’oeuvres, bidding in the silent auction and enjoying the beautiful art in the galleries.
A portion of the proceeds from TASTE benefits the Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services (DARS) while also funding the DJCC’s annual Easter egg hunt for the visually-impaired.
Tickets are just $30 but if you want to enjoy the event in style, an extra $20 will get you access to the special VIP section with a private bar, additional food, and access to the official TASTE after-party. Head to the official website to purchase tickets in advance.
The event goes from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., and whether you’re staying for the night or just making it one stop in your evening out, this is a party for a cause you don’t want to miss.
Pegasus News Content partner - Dallas Design District Daily
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more