Monday, March 4, 2013
Photos: Life-sized dinosaurs roar in Dallas at kid-friendly exhibit
The T-Rex really does have teeny arms.
DALLAS Dilophosaurus, as seen in the 1993 movie Jurassic Park, actually does not spit acid. Creative license sure did make the movie more fun, but it didn't contribute to popular understanding of the 200 million year old creature.
The Dilophosaurus, the T-Rex, and many other life-sized dinosaur replicas were the main event at Dallas Market Hall last weekend, where the Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit was open to people of all ages.
Here's what you missed:
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more