Monday, March 4, 2013
Photos: Life-sized dinosaurs roar in Dallas at kid-friendly exhibit
The T-Rex really does have teeny arms.
DALLAS Dilophosaurus, as seen in the 1993 movie Jurassic Park, actually does not spit acid. Creative license sure did make the movie more fun, but it didn't contribute to popular understanding of the 200 million year old creature.
The Dilophosaurus, the T-Rex, and many other life-sized dinosaur replicas were the main event at Dallas Market Hall last weekend, where the Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit was open to people of all ages.
Here's what you missed:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December