Tuesday, March 5, 2013 , Updated 12:00 p.m., March 10, 2013
Real Housewives‘ Brandi Glanville will probably, maybe host book signing at Grapevine Bar
We appreciate the irony.
OAK LAWN Brandi Glanville, a much-gossiped-about figure as one of the stars of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, is coming to Dallas this weekend to sign her new book, Drinking and Tweeting: and Other Brandi Blunders.
The book is billed as a tell-all memoir that gives her side of her very public split with husband Eddie Cibrian, who left her and their two children to marry LeAnn Rimes.
Glanville will be signing copies of the book Sunday afternoon, March 10, at the Grapevine Bar at 3902 Maple Ave. What time, you ask? The Grapevine has this to say on their Facebook page: “We don’t have a set time, she is going to brunch and will be by afterwards.” So there you go.
Glanville discussed the book — and other personal things — last month on The View.
Real Housewives' Brandi Glanville on The View
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre