Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW March 7-10
It's time to head north to Denton.
- Thursday: Go see local band The O's play for free in Mockingbird Station.
- Friday: Check out a wine tasting at Pappas Bros. Steakhouse in Dallas.
- Saturday: 35 Denton! Get there. You don't want to miss Astronautalis, Sarah Jaffe, and Solange, all playing Saturday.
- Sunday: Don't groan: Joan Rivers is in town.
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog