Thursday, March 7, 2013
Weekend Mix Tape: Listen to who is rocking DFW March 7-10
STS9, Jesse Cook, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and many more!
So, it's Thursday afternoon, and we know you are dying for the weekend, when work stress fades and live music rings loud in your ears. Luckily, there are plenty of ways and places to let go in our great city. Below you'll find some ear candy to help you decide where to spend your much-valued time away from computer screens and cubicles. Take a deep breath, press play, and absorb some great tunes.
Be sure to check back next week to find out who will be rocking the stages around DFW.
Eels and Nicole Atkins at Granada Theater — 8 p.m., $30
Black Bone Child, Rotten Roots and My Wooden Leg at Lola's — 10 p.m., $5 for over 21 and $9 for under
STS9 and Cherub at House of Blues — 9 p.m., $30
Jesse Cook at Granada Theater — 8 p.m., $40-$49
Groove Contingency at Sundown at Granada — 11 p.m., free
Little Barrie, Hanna Barbarians, We'rewolves and The Boxing Lesson at Lola's — 10 p.m., $10-$16
Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Reunion Tour at House of Blues — 9 p.m., $30-$90
Lydia Loveless, Two Cow Garage and Dead Flowers at Double Wide — 9:30 p.m., $5
Like what you hear? Follow PegasusNews on Soundcloud.
See more stories in:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff