Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Awesome news: Twinkies could be back on shelves this summer
But don't stop hoarding, just in case.
It has been a long, dark four months since Irving-based Hostess went out of business.
We knew soon after the company shut down that the Twinkie would most likely be back, but we didn’t know when. Now we have a glimmer of hope: There has been a winning bid to buy Hostess, and the new owners say Twinkies will make a triumphant, delicious return to store shelves by the summer.
I am happy, of course, because omg Twinkies! But I am also just a tiny bit sad, because now my prized-possession Twinkie the Kid Twinkie keeper will probably not be worth as much on eBay. Hmph.
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Theater review: Fools fails to impress despite the quality of actors and designers
- Theater review: Life struggles culminate between two policemen in A Steady Rain
- Orfeh will be special co-host at 14th annual Column Awards Gala
- Infant found dead at day care in Irving