Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Photos: Athletic beer chugging competition draws bubbly crowd
Participants were surprisingly serious about this drink-and-run race.
DEEP ELLUM This was not your normal road race, for sure. The Tap 'N' Run 4K on Saturday at Sandbar Cantina near Deep Ellum included three beer chug stations along the race course, and a full beer at the finish line.
Awards were given for things like best mustache, short shorts, and hot mess.
A portion of the proceeds benefited Operation Kindness, a North Texas animal shelter.
Take a peek at the shenanigans:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy