Thursday, March 14, 2013
Weekend Mix Tape: Listen to who is rocking DFW March 14-18
Snoop Dogg, Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band, Dawes, and many more!
So, it's Thursday afternoon, and we know you are dying for the weekend, when work stress fades and live music rings loud in your ears. Luckily, there are plenty of ways and places to let go in our great city. Below you'll find some ear candy to help you decide where to spend your much-valued time away from computer screens and cubicles. Take a deep breath, press play, and absorb some great tunes.
Be sure to check back next week to find out who will be rocking the stages around DFW.
Star Party and Gravity Feed at House of Blues — 9 p.m., $10-$12
The Killdares and Home by Hovercraft at Live Oak Music Hall — 8 p.m., $12 (over 21) or $16 (under 21)
Sol Cat and Roots of a Rebellion at Live Oak Music Hall — 9 p.m., free
Local Natives and Super Humanoids at South Side Music Hall — 9 P.M., $17 (SOLD OUT, but still good for listening)
Dawes at Good Records — 7 p.m., free
See more stories in:
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day