Monday, March 18, 2013
City’s “family-friendlier” St. Patrick’s plans went up in smoke
Just one DWI arrest; 36 PI arrests.
GREENVILLE AVENUE Well the party is over at the St. Patrick’s Day festivities. The Dallas Police Department has issued the final numbers on activity from the Dallas Observer St. Patrick’s Day concert on Saturday, March 16 at the Energy Square Parking Lot after the Greenville Avenue parade.
According to police, from 8 a.m. to 3 a.m. 55 calls were made to the police resulting in 1 DWI arrest and 36 for public intoxication. They also reported two investigative arrests, one for a misdemeanor warrant, and they towed 19 vehicles. Seven citations for various offenses and 243 parking citations were issued.
So even with Snoop Dogg headlining the concert, all in all, seems like a pretty solid affair.
Did you attend?
Pegasus News Content partner - North Dallas Gazette
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy