Monday, March 18, 2013
Pink is coming back to Dallas on an extended tour
Tickets go on sale March 30.
DALLAS Pop artist Pink's Truth About Love tour, which whizzed through Dallas February 22, is coming back to North Texas November 16. Her Pinkness added a second leg to the tour, which starts October 10 and will make 34 stops.
If you've seen Pink recently, you know she's certainly got the body strength for a longer tour.
The tour is named after her seventh album, The Truth About Love, which is certified platinum in the U.S. The album was also nominated for a Grammy, but North Texan Kelly Clarkson nabbed the award for her disc Stronger.
Pink's stop in Dallas in February was athletic and powerful, and she cemented her superstardom with a thrilling show. Tickets for the November 16 show at the American Airlines Center go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 30.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger