Monday, March 18, 2013
Pink is coming back to Dallas on an extended tour
Tickets go on sale March 30.
DALLAS Pop artist Pink's Truth About Love tour, which whizzed through Dallas February 22, is coming back to North Texas November 16. Her Pinkness added a second leg to the tour, which starts October 10 and will make 34 stops.
If you've seen Pink recently, you know she's certainly got the body strength for a longer tour.
The tour is named after her seventh album, The Truth About Love, which is certified platinum in the U.S. The album was also nominated for a Grammy, but North Texan Kelly Clarkson nabbed the award for her disc Stronger.
Pink's stop in Dallas in February was athletic and powerful, and she cemented her superstardom with a thrilling show. Tickets for the November 16 show at the American Airlines Center go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, March 30.
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014