Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Coppell PD places employees on administrative leave during internal investigation
They're not saying who or why.
COPPELL Some Coppell Police Department employees have been placed on administrative leave while an internal investigation is being conducted.
Sharon Logan, Coppell community information officer, declined to say who or exactly how many employees have been placed on leave.
She released the following statement:
“The Coppell Police Department is currently conducting an internal investigation based on an internal personnel complaint of an alleged violation of the city’s personnel policy. More than one police department employee is on administrative leave.
“To preserve the integrity of this investigation, we will not release the names of the involved employees or the nature of the complaint until the process is complete and has received the due diligence it and the employees deserve.”
She concluded, “It is the desire of Chief Mac Tristan to conduct a thorough investigation quickly and ethically. By doing so, we maintain the professionalism and integrity of the members of the Coppell Police Department and the city of Coppell.”
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- 1980s pop singer Tiffany, now a mom in her 40s, sings at Vista Ridge Mall
- Pop singer Tiffany will perform at Vista Ridge Mall's food court January 9
- Theater review: Despite deeply-flawed script, Blitzen! is watchable
- More than you wanted to know about breastaurant reality show Big Tips Texas
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville