Wednesday, March 27, 2013 , Updated 2:37 p.m., April 23, 2013
UPDATED: FT33 has a new chef de cuisine and pastry chef
Welcome, Bradford Hodgkins and Maggie Huff.
DALLAS FT33's Executive Chef and Owner Matt McCallister named Bradford Hodgkins his new chef de cuisine. Hodgkins replaces Brady Williams, who left the restaurant to work at Roberta's in Brooklyn, Eater reports.
Also recently, General Manager and Sommelier Ryan Tedder left FT33, telling the Eats blog, "[the owners] have decided to go a different route."
FT33 was one of Dallas' most anticipated new restaurants in 2012, and McCallister was just named Food & Wine's best new chef in the southwest. The restaurant has a farm-to-table concept with a rustic/industrial interior and some crazy bathrooms.
What does this turnover mean for one of Dallas' hottest restaurants? We'll have to wait and see.
OpenTable did announce today that FT33 is one of the Top 100 Dining Hot Spots in the U.S., but the list is pretty subjective. For what it's worth, Del Frisco's Grille in Uptown also made the OpenTable list, with no other Dallas restaurants named.
Huff previously worked as pastry sous chef at the Fairmont Dallas.
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day