Friday, May 3, 2013
Klyde Warren Park names new president, who formerly worked for AAC and Super Bowl XLV
Tara Green has lived in the Dallas area for 22 years, according to a press release.
New president Green formerly served as vice president and chief operating officer of the North Texas Super Bowl XLV Host Committee and as chief revenue officer of the American Airlines Center. She begins the new job with Klyde Warren Park in June.
Klyde Warren Park is located above Woodall Rodgers Freeway between Downtown and Uptown Dallas. The five-acre park opened in October 2012 and regularly hosts outdoor concerts and programs for people of all ages.
Said Green in a press release: “I have spent the majority of my professional career selling Dallas as a destination and am thrilled to represent our city’s’ most unique attraction and help showcase it to residents and visitors alike.”
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling