Wednesday, May 8, 2013 , Updated 6:00 a.m., May 9, 2013
UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
Police had originally reported that she went to work but never made it home.
FRISCO UPDATE: Frisco police announced they have located Nicole Bayless and thanked residents for their help.
Original story (4:26 p.m. May 8): Frisco police are searching for what they're describing as a "critical" missing person who was last seen at Stonebriar Centre Mall at about 3 p.m. Tuesday.
Nicole Bayless, 20, is described as a 4-foot-11-inch woman who is 145 pounds and has a learning disability. Police said Bayless operates on the mental level of a 10-to-12-year-old. Bayless typically carries a black floral bag and is outgoing, police said.
When she was last seen, Bayless was wearing a white button-down blouse that has a black stripe in front, black slacks, a black belt, and a black-and-white checkered coat.
A public information officer for the Frisco Police Department said Bayless' disability makes it difficult to know where she may have gone.
"It's really tough to know because she does have that disability -- that's one of the big things," Officer Jonathan Skertich. "She had gone to work and left work but never made it home."
Individuals with information about Bayless' whereabouts can call the police dispatch at 972-292-6010.
Pegasus News Content partner - Star Local News
- Plano-based Frito-Lay releases new flavors of potato chips promised to be lower in fat
- Review: Cirque du Soleil's Varekai suffers from confusing story
- UPDATED: 3 Stacks Smoke & Tap House in Frisco reopened Monday
- Former Dallas Cowboys player Gerald Sensabaugh's Frisco home is for sale
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open