Thursday, May 9, 2013
Amber Carrington, of Rockwall, continues to shine on The Voice
See her on the show next week at 7 p.m. May 13.
Rockwall’s 19-year-old Amber Carrington is now one of the final 12 contestants on NBC-TV’s The Voice singing competition after voting results were announced live on the show Wednesday night by host Carson Daly.
After her phenomenal, live performance of the Rihanna hit “Stay,” Monday night, Amber and other Team Adam member Judith Hill were voted by the general public to join the final group. Two singers from each team were selected by the public and one from each team was selected by Team captains and judges Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher.
Amber’s “Stay” video has now been watched more than 105,000 times by YouTube.com viewers, which appears to be more than any other contestant. Judith Hill’s song, “Feeling Good,” has nearly 100,000 views.
The competition will continue May 13 at 7 p.m. on NBC5-TV.
Pegasus News Content partner - TheRockwallNews.com
- Restaurant review: Rockwall's Zanata scores big with a 900-degree hickory inferno
- Rockwall bazaar this weekend benefits neglected local children
- Zombie Glow Run supports new Rockwall Community Playhouse
- Fundraiser for fallen West, Texas firefighter's family slated for June 15 in Rockwall
- Voice contestant Amber Carrington will sing in Rockwall Thursday night