Thursday, May 9, 2013 , Updated 8:07 a.m., June 7, 2013
New restaurant House 34 will open on McKinney Avenue in Uptown
It will serve food until 3 a.m.
DALLAS A new American food restaurant and bar will open on McKinney Avenue in Uptown. House 34 will serve breakfast at 6 a.m., late-night food until 3 a.m., and meals in between.
[UPDATE: House 34 opened June 4.]
The restaurant will serve early-morning breakfast items like pancakes, eggs, and omelets. Lunch hour will have sandwiches and salads. Dinner will be heartier dishes like filets. House 34 will stay open very late, serving food until 3 a.m. The building has been renovated with new floors and walls and a still-under-construction patio.
The investment group, Sbeity Investment Inc., may open another concept in the Uptown area in six months if House 34 takes off, Avila said.
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre