Thursday, May 9, 2013 , Updated 8:07 a.m., June 7, 2013
New restaurant House 34 will open on McKinney Avenue in Uptown
It will serve food until 3 a.m.
DALLAS A new American food restaurant and bar will open on McKinney Avenue in Uptown. House 34 will serve breakfast at 6 a.m., late-night food until 3 a.m., and meals in between.
[UPDATE: House 34 opened June 4.]
The restaurant will serve early-morning breakfast items like pancakes, eggs, and omelets. Lunch hour will have sandwiches and salads. Dinner will be heartier dishes like filets. House 34 will stay open very late, serving food until 3 a.m. The building has been renovated with new floors and walls and a still-under-construction patio.
The investment group, Sbeity Investment Inc., may open another concept in the Uptown area in six months if House 34 takes off, Avila said.
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger