Monday, May 13, 2013 , Updated 9:00 a.m., May 16, 2013
Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
Country club attire. Cash. Cocktails.
IRVING This week, thousands of people will head to the Byron Nelson Championship to watch golf. Many more will be at the Four Seasons Resort in Irving. But they won't be watching golf: They'll be partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion. This quintessentially "Dallas" event should be on your Big D bucket list.
This year, Byron representatives tell us that Thursday, May 16 is the big night, when Stoney LaRue will perform to what's expected to be a rowdy crowd. Pavilion parties continue Friday and Saturday with music, dancing, and lots of drinking.
Before you sip your first vodka/soda, you'll need to dress the part and get a ticket. Here's the lowdown:
- Lana Del Rey begins North American tour with Grand Prairie concert
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously