Monday, May 13, 2013
Tony Romo and family may be moving to a new house in North Texas
Not confirmed yet.
IRVING My super-duper sources in the Irving community of Cottonwood Valley tell me there is no for sale sign out as of yet, but our fearless quarterback and his wife, Candice, also the mother of his little boy, Hawkins, who must be just over a year old now, may soon be departing their home on Dowlins Drive. Where are they going? Somewhere in North Dallas. Not sure exactly where yet, but sources tell me it’s either Bent Tree or Glen Abbey — somewhere gated. I’m putting my money on Glen Abbey. Gated, well of course! We sure hope they all had a great Mother’s Day today and very excited to see the second casa Romo!
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Theater review: Dedicated actors elevated weak script in An Act of the Imagination
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- Restaurant review: FM Smokehouse's lean meat fails to impress
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage