Monday, May 13, 2013
Tony Romo and family may be moving to a new house in North Texas
Not confirmed yet.
IRVING My super-duper sources in the Irving community of Cottonwood Valley tell me there is no for sale sign out as of yet, but our fearless quarterback and his wife, Candice, also the mother of his little boy, Hawkins, who must be just over a year old now, may soon be departing their home on Dowlins Drive. Where are they going? Somewhere in North Dallas. Not sure exactly where yet, but sources tell me it’s either Bent Tree or Glen Abbey — somewhere gated. I’m putting my money on Glen Abbey. Gated, well of course! We sure hope they all had a great Mother’s Day today and very excited to see the second casa Romo!
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage
- Theater review: MainStage Irving puts on a reverberating Bells are Ringing
- Theater review: Bold, young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion