Tuesday, May 14, 2013
North Dallas home boasts extreme “no trespassing” sign
It might be a joke, but don't stick around to find out.
DALLAS I get the message: you are not welcome here! While perusing neighborhoods this weekend, I came across this very interesting “No Trespassing” sign in front of a home at 6626 Talmadge Lane, in-between Hillcrest and Preston, south of Churchill Way. The home is 15,629 square feet and was, I believe, the object of neighbor concern when it was built about three years ago, because it was large and was built with a huge basement. But build it this homeowner did, as is his/her right. I hope these signs are not meant for the neighbors. You cannot read the last lines of the sign here, but it says “violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.”
Surely they are kidding?
What do you think about this sign? Took it with my iphone snug inside my car on the public street. Given all that has happened in our country in the last few months — the Boston Marathon bombing, the Kaufmann County murders, and three women being kept prisoner in a Cleveland man’s home for ten years ... in my opinion, this may not be the best way to play Welcome Wagon.
Then again, this is the wild, wild West!
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Dallas real estate market is hot, hot, hot
- Photos: Check out Dallas' Dans Bois Crete estate, listed for $19.5 million
- Former Dallas mayor Tom Leppert's home reduced to $4.9 million