Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW May 16-19
You're missing the point if you don't drink some beer this weekend.
- Thursday: Head to the Byron Nelson. Bypass all that golf and just go enjoy the pavilion party.
- Friday: The Wildflower Festival in Richardson kicks off with performances by Gretchen Wilson, Charlie Daniels Band, Uncle Kracker, and more.
- Saturday: You might want to go to Taste Addison -- and that's a great option. But we also like the idea of a cask tasting and tour at Lakewood Brewing Company. The crowds will be smaller, and you'll see what all the brewery fuss is about.
- Sunday: Brew Riot! Get thee to Oak Cliff.
- Theater review: Local playwright's Secrets of My Prison House astounds with absurdity
- Theater review: All the Rage in Irving is almost all the rage
- Theater review: MainStage Irving puts on a reverberating Bells are Ringing
- Theater review: Bold, young stars sparkle in ICT Mainstage's Last Night of Ballyhoo
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion