Thursday, May 16, 2013
Enjoy your weekend eats on a stick at Taste Addison 2013
Plus music by Blue October and Sister Hazel.
ADDISON We’ve tasted Addison before. But only after a drunken stumble left us licking the concrete outside Hooter’s. And even though we thought it tasted like ranch dressing at the time, we’re pretty sure that was a light beer-induced hallucination. Or a post-hot-wing hiccup.
So we’re thrilled to be headed back to Taste Addison in a whole new, less embarrassing way.
All weekend long, you can join us in enjoying handheld and on-a-stick foods from dozens of Addison’s most popular eating establishments, along with live music from Blue October and Sister Hazel, spinny-flippy carnival rides, and even a 5K run with food and beverage tastings along the route.
That’s not just tasting Addison. That’s getting to third base.
- Admission tickets, $5-$15
- Friday, 6:00 pm-midnight; Saturday, noon-midnight; Sunday, noon-5:00 p.m.
Taste Addison 2013
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine