Monday, May 20, 2013
Barry Manilow’s rescheduled concert date is June 28 at Verizon Theatre
It could just be magic.
Manilow's new Texas schedule is:
- Friday, June 28 at Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie (to replace canceled May 17 date)
- Saturday, June 29 at AT&T Center in San Antonio (replaces May 18 date)
- Sunday, June 30 at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands (replaces May 19 date)
Tickets from the previous dates will be honored at the new ones.
If you have a gently used instrument that you are willing to donate to a Dallas ISD student, you could receive free tickets to Manilow's concert.
See more stories in:
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously