Monday, May 20, 2013
Barry Manilow’s rescheduled concert date is June 28 at Verizon Theatre
It could just be magic.
Manilow's new Texas schedule is:
- Friday, June 28 at Verizon Theatre in Grand Prairie (to replace canceled May 17 date)
- Saturday, June 29 at AT&T Center in San Antonio (replaces May 18 date)
- Sunday, June 30 at Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion in The Woodlands (replaces May 19 date)
Tickets from the previous dates will be honored at the new ones.
If you have a gently used instrument that you are willing to donate to a Dallas ISD student, you could receive free tickets to Manilow's concert.
See more stories in:
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas