Monday, May 20, 2013
Photos: See the crazy kites of the Trinity River Wind Festival
Nothing but high winds and smiling faces.
DALLAS Sunny skies and high winds greeted attendees at the 3rd annual Trinity River Wind Festival, where kites of varying shapes and sizes colorfully littered the sky. Families enjoyed visiting with kite-makers on-site as well as gawking at some of the Dallas Zoo's thick-skinned creatures. All in all, it was a splendid event with no shortage of smiling faces.
- Theater review: Experience the life of a slave and his helpless master in The Whipping Man
- Restaurant review: From view to menu, SER Steak & Spirits is no average steakhouse
- QuakeCon 2014 arrives at the Hilton Anatole early this year, July 17-20
- Theater review: Men on the Verge of a His-Panic Breakdown tells poignant immigrant story
- Hilton Anatole hosts QuakeCon 2013 through August 3