Monday, May 20, 2013
Photos: Eating was no challenge at Taste Addison 2013
But of course, there were eating challenges!
ADDISON Sunday afternoon at Taste Addison, kids raced to finish a scoop of ice cream before it turned to chocolate soup. A humid, warm day didn't calm the crowds, though, as people from all over North Texas visited the annual family festival for tastes from area restaurants.
Visitors were also treated to a performance by Tim Urban, former American Idol contestant, and fun activities like a wing-eating challenge. New this year was a "Tasty 5K" on Saturday, a run-and-eat event we really hope they continue next year.
Check out some of the best of the bunch at Taste Addison:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius