Thursday, May 30, 2013
19-year-old Shih Tzu lost near Lovers and Skillman in Dallas
A $500 reward is being offered.
The owner of a 19-year-old Shih Tzu named Precious reports she went missing Tuesday, May 28, 2013 near Lovers Lane and Skillman Street in Dallas. The owner is offering a $500 reward if Precious is found safely.
At her age, Precious is hard of hearing and seeing. Her owner reports she is very friendly.
If you have seen Precious, call 214-701-7908.
See more stories in:
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good