Thursday, May 30, 2013
19-year-old Shih Tzu lost near Lovers and Skillman in Dallas
A $500 reward is being offered.
The owner of a 19-year-old Shih Tzu named Precious reports she went missing Tuesday, May 28, 2013 near Lovers Lane and Skillman Street in Dallas. The owner is offering a $500 reward if Precious is found safely.
At her age, Precious is hard of hearing and seeing. Her owner reports she is very friendly.
If you have seen Precious, call 214-701-7908.
See more stories in:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Do SMU students still care about Aaron Carter?