Monday, November 4, 2013
Photos: Exceptional Chefs for Farmers event brought food to the table
It was an afternoon for food geeks to taste and talk.
DALLAS Over the past several years, it’s turned into an event that even founders Matt and Iris McCallister couldn’t have imagined. Chefs for Farmers 2013 rolled through Lee Park on Sunday with the beating drums of resounding success accompanied by food, drink and products all meant to highlight the exceptional result that can be achieved when chefs and farmers work to bring the best product possible to the table. Live music doesn’t hurt, either.
We could tell you all about it, but then -- why tote the camera? We’ll let these pictures do the talking.
Pegasus News Content partner - Entree Dallas
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas