Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Guy on Craigslist wants to “trade” your Dallas home for his in Napa, California
Seems like there's a catch here.
In what could possibly be the most uneven housing swap ever to hit Dallas’ housing board on Craigslist, this guy wants to swap his home in Napa, Calif., for your home near White Rock Lake. The text says:
I have a 2/2 house in Napa, California wine country near the world famous Silverado Trail and need to live in Dallas for a year for my company. Is anyone interested in swapping houses? I'd like to live somewhere around White Rock Lake/the Botanical Garden.
So, would you trade this:
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course
- Renovated Stanley Marcus estate used to have orange Formica counters
- Theater review: Jailbait brings sex with a minor to the spotlight