Monday, October 21, 2013
10 incredible 6-second videos from Aurora Dallas
Talk about moving pictures.
I've been living in Dallas for about 9 years, and never have I been to a cooler event than Aurora. Arts, lights, music, food and thousands of people flooded the streets of the Arts District. As a downtown dweller, I kept thinking, "Wouldn't it be cool if things like this happened more often?" If there is something I love about Klyde Warren Park it's the life it has brought to downtown.
Experiencing Aurora just made me want to see Dallas buzz like that again.
Many have said that "a picture is worth a thousand words," but how many words is a 6-second video worth? Hopefully a few more. It is hard to completely express what happened at Aurora without having experienced it, but in case you wanted a little more, here are 10 Vines from Aurora 2013 that show some of the coolest installations. Enjoy!
More Aurora content:
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre