Thursday, October 31, 2013
Weekend Mix Tape: Listen to who is rocking DFW November 1-3
The Polyphonic Spree, Selena Gomez, SOJa and more!
So, it's Thursday afternoon, and we know you are dying for the weekend, when work stress fades and live music rings loud in your ears. Luckily, there are plenty of ways and places to let go in our great city. Below you'll find some ear candy to help you decide where to spend your much-valued time away from computer screens and cubicles. Take a deep breath, press play and absorb some great tunes.
Be sure to check back next week to find out who will be rocking the stages around DFW.
RL Grime and Tony Lanez at Trees — 8 p.m., $20-25
Sir Sly, Ice Eater and Magic Man at Lola's — 9 p.m., $10-12
Star Party and The BoomBachs at Hailey's — 9 p.m., $5 (over 21) or $10 (under 21)
Galactic and Dirty Dozen Brass Band at Granada Theater — 9 p.m., $30
MiMosa, Thriftworks and Bogi at House of Blues — 9 p.m., $20-25
Polyphonic Spree's Halloween Hootenany at Lakewood Theater — 8:30 p.m., $25
Selena Gomez at American Airlines Center — 7 p.m., $23-83
SOJA and Nahko and Medicine for the People at House of Blues — 9 p.m., $17.50-22
See more stories in:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun