Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles’ home? You’ll need $800,000
It's located near Forest Lane and Midway Road.
DALLAS Listing agent Linda Vallala, who specializes in North Dallas, confirmed the pricing of Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles home at 4026 Hockaday: $799,000.
The property was listed for $749,000, which is what Miles paid for it last July 27. Figuring in a 6% realtor’s commission, should he get asking price -- and I see no reason why he shouldn’t, as the area is HOT -- he will actually only be making a couple extra thousand.
Editor's note: Miles' family moved back to Colorado, and Miles will move into an apartment closer to the Dallas ISD administration building, Matthew Haag of The Dallas Morning News reports.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Restaurant review: TJ's Fresh Seafood Market makes the heartiest lobster roll in town
- Photos: See people scarfing sugary sweets at St. Mark's Cupcake Camp
- Nom nom nom: Nammi opens permanent restaurant inside Valley View
- Dallas real estate market is hot, hot, hot