Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles’ home? You’ll need $800,000
It's located near Forest Lane and Midway Road.
DALLAS Listing agent Linda Vallala, who specializes in North Dallas, confirmed the pricing of Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles home at 4026 Hockaday: $799,000.
The property was listed for $749,000, which is what Miles paid for it last July 27. Figuring in a 6% realtor’s commission, should he get asking price -- and I see no reason why he shouldn’t, as the area is HOT -- he will actually only be making a couple extra thousand.
Editor's note: Miles' family moved back to Colorado, and Miles will move into an apartment closer to the Dallas ISD administration building, Matthew Haag of The Dallas Morning News reports.
Pegasus News Content partner - Candy's Dirt
- CEO of American Airlines bought giant Strait Lane home in Dallas -- all 20,000 feet of it
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Neiman Marcus Showcase Home is no longer on the market
- Six Texas schools shuttered, including Honors Academy in Farmers Branch