Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Peruse Bishop Arts District with a glass of wine in hand Thursday
This month's Wine Walk kicks off at 6 p.m.
OAK CLIFF Answer: Cheese, church, and time with the in-laws.
Question: What are three things that wine makes better?
A little vino goes a long way in making us happy, but sampling lots of different wines in one evening make us really, really, really happy.
That’s why we’re headed to the Bishop Arts District Thursday night for their September Wine Walk. Just look for volunteer tables curbside and drop a mere 10 bucks for a glass that gets magically filled at each participating store.
It’s a great way to check out all the fantastic shops, bars and restaurants that our favorite Oak Cliff neighborhood has to offer.
Plus, supporting our local mom-and-pop (as well as pop-and-pop and mom-and-mom) shops is the best way we can help these businesses grow, not to mention pay them back for all that wine.
Because grapes don’t grow on trees.
Pegasus News Content partner - Gay List Daily
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Dallas Wind Symphony performs the music of Downton Abbey